Welcome to lyndaCampus at Harvard
lyndaCampus is an excellent resource offering over 4,000 online training classes on a wide range of topics to Harvard students, staff, and faculty. The Lynda.com library includes courses on Microsoft and Adobe products, business skills, web design skills, audio and video tools, and much more, with new classes added every week.
***Log In Changes***: As of Friday, February 12, 2016, the log in process for Harvard lyndaCampus has changed. Harvard students, staff, and faculty must now use their Harvard Key (or HUID/PIN) to access lyndaCampus. This can be done by logging in through the above button or by selecting the Organization log in option from the Lynda.com login link and connecting through "harvard.edu"
***Transferring Account History***: The first time you log into Lynda using your Key or PIN, you'll be asked if you have a prior Lynda account and if you want to transfer the account history from that account to your new one. We strongly suggest that you take advantage of this option at that time, as it will only be offered to you upon your first log in.
To access lyndaCampus or to sign up for a new account, click on the Log in button above. You'll need to enter your Harvard Key (or HUID/PIN) to verify your status as a current student, staff, or faculty member. Once that's done, you'll be logged into Lynda and you can start learning! If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com.
lyndaCampus provides current Harvard students, staff, and faculty with access to:
- 24/7 online training that can be viewed from campus, home, or on-the-go
- Over 4,000 courses on a wide variety of computer, business, and creative skills
- New videos added each week with up-to-date content to keep your skills current
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Playlists to customize your leaning paths with your favorite courses and videos
- Instructors’ exercise files to follow along with as you watch tutorials
- Coding practice environments for developer courses
For access through a mobile device: refer to the instructions at http://lynda.harvard.edu/mobile-access