Welcome to lyndaCampus at Harvard
lyndaCampus is an excellent resource offering over 4,000 online training classes on a wide range of topics to Harvard students, staff, and faculty. The Lynda.com library includes courses on Microsoft and Adobe products, business skills, web design skills, audio and video tools, and much more, with new classes added every week.
Click on the above Log in button to access Lynda or to sign up for a new account. You'll need to enter your Harvard Key (or HUID/PIN) to verify your status as a current student, faculty member, or employee of the University. Once that's done, you'll be logged into Lynda and can start learning!
***Log In Changes***: As of February 12, 2016, the log in process requires the use of a HarvardKey (or HUID/PIN) to access lyndaCampus. This can be done by logging in through the above button or by going to the Lynda.com homepage, clicking log in, selecting the Organization log in option, and connecting through "harvard.edu"
***Transferring Your History***: The first time you log into Lynda using your Key or PIN, you'll be asked if you have a prior Lynda account and if you want to transfer the account history from that account to your new one. We strongly suggest that you take advantage of this option, as it will only be offered to you upon your first log in.
***Lost Access***: Harvard’s license agreement with Lynda.com only covers access for current Harvard students, faculty, and employees of the University. To ensure compliance with that license, the new log in system checks a user's eligibility before connecting them to Lynda. Alumni, former employees, or employees of affiliated institutions will no longer be able to access Lynda through Harvard, even if they previously had Harvard lyndaCampus accounts.
lyndaCampus provides current Harvard students, staff, and faculty with access to:
- 24/7 online training that can be viewed from campus, home, or on-the-go
- Over 4,000 courses on a wide variety of computer, business, and creative skills
- New videos added each week with up-to-date content to keep your skills current
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Playlists to customize your leaning paths with your favorite courses and videos
- Instructors’ exercise files to follow along with as you watch tutorials
- Coding practice environments for developer courses