lyndaCampus provides current Harvard students, staff, and faculty with access to:
- Over 6,000 courses on computer software, business skills, IT, web design, audio/video tools, and more
- 24/7 online training from industry experts that can be viewed from campus, home, or on-the-go
- Dozens of new videos each week with up-to-date content to keep your skills current
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Playlists to customize your leaning paths with your favorite courses and videos
- Instructors’ exercise files to follow along with as you watch tutorials
- Coding practice environments for developer courses
To access Lynda, click the button above or this link and enter your HarvardKey to verify your status. Once your eligibility is confirmed, you'll be automatically logged into Lynda and can start learning! Check out our Mobile Access page for tips on using Lynda on phones, tablets, or other devices. If you have any questions, refer to our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com.
Are you using Lynda as part of a Harvard course? We love to hear about it how the tool is being used in academic settings. Share your testimonials with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.