UPDATE: LyndaCampus will be changing its name to LinkedIn Learning in July 2019. The login process for LinkedIn Learning will be the same as logging into LyndaCampus and all current Harvard users of Lynda will have their accounts transferred over to the new tool, along with the history of courses that they've completed. More information about the change will be coming soon.
lyndaCampus provides current Harvard students, staff, and faculty with access to:
- Over 6,000 courses on computer software, business skills, IT, web design, audio/video tools, and more
- 24/7 online training from industry experts that can be viewed from campus, home, or on-the-go
- Dozens of new videos each week with up-to-date content to keep your skills current
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Playlists to customize your learning paths with your favorite courses and videos
- Instructors’ exercise files to follow along with as you watch tutorials
- Coding practice environments for developer courses
To access Lynda, click the above button or this link and enter your HarvardKey to verify your status. Once your eligibility is confirmed, you'll be automatically logged into Lynda and can start learning! Check out our Mobile Access page for tips on using Lynda on phones, tablets, or other devices.
Who can access Lynda? Harvard's license agreement with lynda.com allows us to provide access to their site to current Harvard students (including students actively enrolled at the Extension school), staff, and faculty members only. Alumni, retirees, and employees of affiliated institutions are not covered under this license agreement and are therefore not eligible, even if they have a current Harvard ID. If you have any questions, refer to our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com.